When you install your Gesture Control, make sure that the product is in the right sense of use : backside there is a little arrow indicating "up".
Before use it needs to be charged for at least 30 minutes before trying to connect it. A complete charge requires 2 hours and the expected autonomy is about 36 hours and 8 hours in use. If the device does not charge ( No red LED visible in the dark), plug the device to a charging dock on the wall rather than a USB plug.
To "wake it up" you just need to do any of the gestures that follow. Warning : Once the device is turned on, it stays on but will go on standby after 30 seconds if no movement is detected.
The device only connects to one phone at a time and stays connected until you "forgot" it in your phone's settings so pay attention to that if you want to connect it to another phone, disabling bluetooth will not be enough.
You can connect it to your smartphone via bluetooth. Just go to your phone's settings, then in bluetooth and click on the name of your device (you should see EyeJedi with numbers and/or letters).
Your Gesture Control must be connected via bluetooth :
- To the Eyelights for your car application. After logging in, you must agree with the terms and conditions and the security mode.
- To your smartphone if you only have the Gesture control. Just go to your phone's settings, then in bluetooth and click on the name of your device (you should see EyeJedi and numbers and/or letters).
Warning : If you are using an Apple smartphone under IOS 13 or further when connecting the device you will see a Pop up asking to allow "sharing system notifications". You must allow it otherwise it could prevent you from receiving/declining phone calls from the device.
Gesture Control movements :
- Move your hand from the left to the right to play the next song
- Move your hand from the right to the left to play the previous song
- Move your hand facing the product to play or pause the music
- Move your hand from the bottom to the top to launch your phone's assistant
- Move your hand from the left to the right to answer a call